A family office in Miami is looking to grow their team with a Private Equity Associate. They have a very strong presence in the US as well as Latin America.
As a Private Equity Associate, you will play an integral part of the deal team. You will supporting senior management in all aspects of the transaction process; including building complex financial models, constructing industry and financial research, drafting investment memorandum to present directly to the investment committee, execution due diligence, and monitoring current portfolio companies. Said transactions will be across all sectors. This is an opportunity to grow within a lean, experienced team.
- 2-3 years investment banking M&A OR private equity experience
- Fluent in Spanish
- Bachelor's degree from reputable institution
- Ability to manage and prioritize congruent tasks with a deadline
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Solid communication and presentation skills
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity and fit the above criteria, please apply now!