Private Equity Associate will be a vital member of the team responsible for deal execution, including financial analysis of prospective and current investments, as well as regular due diligence in order to help carry out the firm's strategic objectives. The Private Equity Associate will also have the opportunity to work directly with C-level management of portfolio companies in order to achieve strategic and operational goals.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as industrials, consumer, distribution, business services, aerospace & defense, or government services