A leading MM Private Equity firm is looking to add a Private Equity Associate to it's growing deal team. The Associate will be responsible for financial modeling as well as portfolio company oversight spanning the firm's investment portfolio. The ideal candidate for the Private Equity Associate role will be an experienced investment banking Analyst with experience executing M&A transactions.
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and supporting investment decisions.
- Assist with the Structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with the executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their portfolio companies
- A minimum of two years of investment banking experience with a leading middle-market or bulge bracket investment bank
- Bachelor's Degree or MBA
- A passion for entrepreneurial growth and a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience in Private Equity or Private Debt or a Coverage, M&A, or Leveraged Finance team.