A top financial services-focused private equity firm is looking to add a Private Equity Associate to their growing team in Miami, FL. This is a role with a prominent firm that offers valuable deal experience, upward mobility and strong leadership.
Start date: Immediate
- Perform extensive underwriting and detailed quantitative analyses for prospective investments and dispositions
- Research market conditions, analyze market data and assist in due diligence
- Prepare investment committee memoranda to summarize key aspects of opportunities
- 1.5 to 2 years of investment banking experience at a top-tier bank (preferably in the Financial Services, FIG, or Insurance sectors)
- Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting) from a top university with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical and organizational skills; strong oral and written communication