A firm is looking to add a Private Credit Healthcare Associate to their team based in the Denver, Colorado area. They are a global Healthcare Investment firm who has handled over $4 billion of institutional capital over time. They are currently raising their 5th fund. This firm invests in medical devices, tools & diagnostics, biopharmaceuticals and more across the healthcare spectrum. This firm provides growth capital in long-term debt and equity.
- Perform initial review of business opportunities and discuss relevant factors with the firm's senior managers.
- Interact with corporate clients, private credit firms, venture capital firms and senior bankers.
- Assist in stage of the investment process from start to close.
- Research sector themes and identify companies for potential investment.
- Assist in the preparation of company valuations and financial models.
- 1-2 years of investment banking experience
- Strong academic performance - GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Healthcare, life sciences, or biotech experience required
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical and computer skills, with an ability to problem solve
Apply in now!