I am currently partnered with a LMM Private Credit firm based out of Atlanta, GA looking at adding an Associate and Principal to their rapidly growing firm.
Private Credit Associate/Principal Responsibilities:
- Underwriting and portfolio management
- Assisting and leading the execution of private credit and private equity transactions
- Preparing and delivering client presentations
- Participating in due diligence and drafting sessions
- Analysing business plans and valuing companies using a variety of different methodologies
Private Credit Associate/Principal Qualifications:
- 5-7 years of experience within Private Credit or related field
- Industry experience within Healthcare, Business Services or Education
- Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work autonomously and as a team player
If you or someone you know fits these qualifications and is looking for an exciting new opportunity, please don't wait to apply now!