Assistant Relationship Manager
- Provide wealth management product updates and execute the clients' instructions.
- Account opening for clients including KYC / AML processes.
- Monitor the accounts daily in accordance with the clients risk tolerance.
- Assist the Relationship Managers to maintain effective and updated client data, prepare and complete the reviews and reports on time.
- Support relationship managers in existing accounts.
- Cooperate with Operations, Credit, Compliance departments on daily business issues.
- Relevant bachelor degree preferred.
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience in private banking.
- Good team player with the ability to work independently and detail-oriented personality.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin would be required.