Title: Principal, Venture Capital (Seed-Series A)
Company Summary: A growing venture capital firm (3B AUM) is looking to add a Principal to their San Francisco team! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's Seed/Series A stage investments across a range of sectors such as FinTech, Crypto, Healthcare, Enterprise Software and more.
The Principal will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across sectors.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Principal should have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of relevant venture capital industry experience or in an operating role in a relevant industry
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!