A fast-growing Trading Company is currently looking to grow their Power Trading Desk to join their Geneva office. This person must have a strong understanding and experience of Trading within European Power Markets. There are positions for Proprietary and Intraday Trading.
Responsibilities for the role:
- To trade short term power (1 day - 1 quarter ahead) on a proprietary basis, also to trade on the Intraday markets.
- To bring your own ideas to the role and analyse where the opportunities are within the markets.
- Development of discretionary and asset backed trading strategies based off fundamental research and market dynamics.
- Working with the current team to generate and implement new strategies across the trading business.
Skills/ Attributes required for the role:
- Ideally between 2+ years of experience in relevant Power Trading Roles / running a Proprietary Trading Book or asset backed trading book.
- Strong knowledge of the European Power Markets.
- Must be willing to be based in Geneva.
To apply please share a copy of your CV