Portfolio Manager (Systematic Events) (Based in Singapore)
Our Client is a Regional Hedge Fund with strong records in both Long and Long/Short strategies in their Asia Fund. This is a Portfolio Manager opportunity is part of the expansion within their Asia team are are looking for Portfolio Managers from mid to senior level to join them.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of potential investments with focus in Asia
- Able to code with Python and Java
- Present company and industry analysis to the team, and clearly articulate and debate the key drivers of the business and valuation.
- Impressive track records running Long only and Long/Short strategies for a reputable hedge fund
- Approx. 7-10 years of experience.
If you think this is you, do apply below and we will be glad to discuss further!