We are currently representing a specialist research and portfolio advisory firm that providing alternative investment solutions to institutional investors. They advise on $250bn of assets to both discretionary and non-discretionary clients.
They are seeking a talented Associate to join the Portfolio Advisory team.
- 2+ years of investment experience with in-depth knowledge of alternative strategies, specifically private equity, real assets, real estate, and/or hedge funds
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Highly motivated and organised
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage projects independently
- Maintaining and developing firm marketing materials
- Coordinating client-focused projects across research, advisory, legal/compliance and client operations teams
- Collecting, organising and tracking prospective client information
- Helping with client meeting preparation, for both existing and prospective clients and including presentations
- Continually developing knowledge and expertise of new funds, strategies and investment opportunities to help clients meet their specific objectives
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!