A middle-market, generalist focused Private Equity firm in Miami, FL is looking to hire a Private Equity Associate to join the firm's investment team for a Spring 2023 start! This firm is looking to further build out growing businesses through capital and equity release transactions. This individual will assist and take a hands-on approach to maximizing growth of portfolio companies.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Structure and negotiation of various types of investments
- Due diligence, valuation analysis, and negotiating of contracts and other agreements
- Works directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
The Private Equity Associate will have these qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university
- 1-3 years experience of investment banking or private equity performing M&A with a reputable bank
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing
- Willingness to learn and grow within company
If you are interested in the Private Equity Associate role, then please don't wait to apply!