Presently we are working with an independent Singapore-based investment management company, who is seeking a Private Equity Associate to add to their team here in Singapore.
- Assist and support senior members of the team by contributing to the entire investment deal cycle, including origination of new transactions, due diligence, structuring, execution and divestment.
- Construction and maintenance of financial models to support any deal underwriting and structuring on target companies.
- Conduct research on market trends in relevant industries.
- Assist in support of portfolio companies as and when required.
- Degree from a reputable institution in a business or finance related field
- At least 3 years of prior working experience in with a top tier investment bank, private equity or management consulting firm.
- Prior buy side experience advantageous.
- Strong financial acumen and financial modelling skills.
If you are interested apply online today, we regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)