Operations Site Reliability Engineer
Locations: Chicago or Austin (fully in-person)
I am currently working the top hedge fund in the world in search of a junior level Operations Site Reliability Engineer. This firm is built around world-class talent and innovative leading-edge technology
For this specific role, you will get the chance to get your foot in the door for one of the leading hedge funds working on providing technical support for all the firm's hardware and connectivity.
* Troubleshooting technology issues related to hardware, software, user accounts, trading environments, operating systems and mobility
* Identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving technical problems.
* Escalating, coordinating and managing incident response for critical firm-wide issues
* Working with some of the brightest minds in the trading industry
* Deploying, managing and documenting a wide variety of devices and application
* Engaging in technical collaboration with other Infrastructure groups and Business IT teams as appropriate.
* Monitoring incident response, change management, disaster recovery and design review
* A solid understanding of operating systems including Windows and Linux
* A good understanding of network technologies, Cisco CLI, and the TCP/IP protocol
* Demonstrated the ability to effectively recognize and resolve technical issues and adapt quickly to a new and changing technical environment.
This is a full time w2 role, the firm offers relocation package and sponsorship!!