- Lead and manage a team which is responsible for all back office activities related to short-term and mid-term trading. Trading activities includes both physical LNG trade and derivatives transaction.
- Handle trade invoicing, settlements, contract price calculation/verification, Letter Of Credit (LOC) application and feasibility.
- Monitor cash flow related to short/mid-term trading and advise Finance & Accounting team accordingly
- Manage marginal profits and interest calculation related to derivatives transaction
- Ensure all trades are booked correctly through thorough verification, liaise with front office or counter-parties on any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Support trade allocations and confirmations for all derivative trades
- Prepare all necessary documents required for hedge accounting
- Record and analyse Gross Profit related to short/mid-term transactions
- Establish excellent working relationship and provide quality service, ensuring speedy resolution to both internal business partners and external global counter-parties.
- Support continuous review to streamline processes to ensure efficiency
- Maintain accurate records within relevant systems
- Minimum 5 years of trade support experience in established trading firms
- Strong derivatives and/or accounting background
- Good understanding of international commodity trade (incoterms, trade finance etc.) would be a plus
- You are strong in organisation, planning and prioritisation skills and perform well under pressure
- Fast learner, proactive in nature, strong numerical, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office, excellent communication and writing skills in English