This individual will be assisting Senior Financial Advisor's and third-party custodian support teams in the implementation of new client accounts and the ongoing servicing of their existing HNW/UHNW client base. You will be playing a key role in managing all aspects of their clients operational needs to ensure all requests are met within the deadline established by their custodians.
Due to the pivotal role this individual will be playing in the organization, it is highly preferred that this person comes with prior experience exceeding client expectations by assisting with the formation of new accounts, transferring accounts, preparing detailed prospect/client reports, and performing operational functions at a highly adaptable level.
Some other responsibilities may include (but are not limited) too:
- Prior experience working in Private Wealth Management and assisting HNW and UHNW clients.
- Serve as a resource to multiple financial advisor's in supporting client relationships.
- Maintaining a database of client information for advisor's.
- Optimize the client experience as it relates to operations and service in order to drive high satisfaction, quality, and efficiency for both parties
- Manage all aspects of our client's operational needs within the time-frames committed to by the organization and within the deadlines established by our custodians.
- Operational knowledge in four key areas: new accounts, cashiering, transfer of accounts, and account maintenance.
- 2-5 years of experience in Private Wealth Management.
- Broker/Dealer platform experience a plus.