We are currently representing a privately owned independent asset management company that invest in equities globally across two strategies: Long/Short Equities and Long Only Opportunities.
They are looking to add an additional individual to their Operations Function to support the Head of Operations.
- 3-5 years experience in operations within an Equity Hedge Fund.
- Ability to independently handle all aspects of day-to-day operational functions, including reconciliation, trade cycle, corporate actions, NAV validation, regulatory reporting
- Ability to create and implement new processes from scratch as well as enhance existing ones, with a focus on efficiency and automation.
- Willingness to collaborate and take on tasks alongside a close team (Compliance, Trading, Marketing).
- Desire to perform beyond the day-to-day function (career progression, ambition).
- Must be able to act independently and to step up to bigger tasks over time.
- Ambition is important but must have a passion for Operations, not someone who is overtly using it to step up into something else (e.g. trading, IR) straight away.