Senior Manager for Non-Financial Risk / Operational Risk.
- Enhance and uphold the non-financial risk management framework within the organization, encompassing areas like risk thresholds, risk evaluations, scenario assessments, risk capacity, economic capital modeling, key risk metrics, risk event oversight, risk registry, and risk classification.
- Detect, evaluate, and mitigate operational risks while overseeing and tracking risk mitigation strategies.
- Offer essential insights, counsel, and backing to various business units in recognizing, evaluating, supervising, and regulating operational risks.
- Assume responsibility for managing the internal control framework, including the certification process, and improve the associated processes.
- Supervise, coordinate, and assess the self-assessment process for risk and control ("RCSA") aimed at identifying and assessing significant operational risks faced by our client.
- Develop comprehensive risk reports for presentation to the Risk Committee, Management Board, and Supervisory Board, spotlighting pertinent risks and proposing suitable risk reduction measures.
- Possess a degree in Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Business Administration, or a related quantitative field (Qualifications such as Certified Financial Analyst (CFA), Financial Risk Manager (FRM), Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) are advantageous).
- Bring at least 5 years of professional experience in risk management, auditing, compliance, investment management, or operational roles, ideally within sectors like Renewable Energy, Real Estate, or Infrastructure.
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully implementing and overseeing enterprise and operational risk management methodologies, standards, and associated tools and systems.
- Have familiarity with relevant industry and regulatory standards (e.g., ISO, COSO, MaRisk, Solvency II).
- Exhibit strong analytical abilities, with the capability to dissect complex issues into manageable components and outline project steps for effective problem-solving.
- Feel at ease articulating challenges and providing input while maintaining positive internal relationships.
- Possess a strong grasp of business principles and exceptional communication skills.
- Fluent in English, with proficiency in German and/or other foreign languages being advantageous.
We are a company specializing in investment and asset management, committed to overseeing crucial assets on behalf of our clientele. Our organization plays a significant part in promoting the global transition toward clean energy and sustainable infrastructure, contributing to the reinforcement of the world's infrastructure foundation. We initiate, develop, and manage crucial assets throughout their entire lifecycle, managing assets valued at over 13 billion euros for institutional investors worldwide. With approximately 600 team members and 16 offices across 15 countries, our diverse workforce, representing 43 nationalities, constitutes our most prized asset.