OMM Quant Trader - NYC/Remote
One of the top performing prop trading firms is actively looking to expand their core quant strategies business. This firm is founded and run by industry veterans with 10+ years of industry experienced and provides phenomenal technology and infrastructure support.
This team is looking to add an experienced Quant Trader, with a strong track record, to the team. This provides an excellent opportunity to work directly with industry veterans to leverage your background and continue your career progression in a competitive atmosphere.
- Research, enhance, develop and maintain trading models, algorithms and systems
- Manage execution and risk for complex trading portfolios
- Leverage alpha signal analytics and signal generation techniques to enhance trading algorithms
- Utilize advanced statistical or machine learning models/analytics to derive insight for trading strategy decision-making
- 2+ years of automated options research or trading experience in a market making capacity
- Track record of a 3+ Sharpe ratio (back-tested or live traded) with a OMM strategy
- Exceptional Python or C++ programming skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills