A leading global market maker across fixed income and equity securities are seeking a skilled and experienced network engineer to join their Hong Kong office. Our client, a US based firm, provides liquidity across institutional clients in all market conditions, with offices worldwide.
As a network engineer, you will be responsible for design, administration and troubleshooting of their global network infrastructure, in a low-latency environment.
The network engineer will be responsible for...
- Designing, engineering and troubleshooting the global network infrastructure in a latency-sensitive environment
- Provide technical experience to all users
- Build best in class technology platforms while working closely with people in the team
The network engineer should have the following responsibilities...
- Layer 1, Layer 2 and Layer 3 knowledge in troubleshooting
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with Cisco - R&S, Firewall and VPN
- Experience with co-location and working with co-location providers
- CCNP or higher
- Strong communication
- Coarse and Dense Wave Division Multiplexing experience
- Competitive package and excellent benefits
- Part of a global team
- In-office perks