Summary: Partnered with a elite multi-energy company that is looking for a talented middle office analyst to join their team! This firm produces on a global scale: market energies, specifically in oil, bio-fuels, natural gas, renewable and electricity.
This firm is looking for an experience and ambitious analyst who can work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Daily and monthly P&L reporting with the Trade desk
- Monitor, control and report daily pricing trading activities.
- Analyzing hedge instruments on NYMEX and ICE
- Minimum of 3 years' experience, preferred in finance
- has experience background in crude oil
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred in Economics/Math/Energy or similar
- Advanced Excel skills, VBA, Python