Our Client is an established Singaporean Conglomerate well known as a leading Investor, Developer, and Manager of Real Assets. As they are seeking to expand their Renewable Energy business, they are in search of a Finance Lead (Investments) at Senior Manager/Assistant General Manager level to be based in their Singapore office.
The role acts as a Lead Financial Advisor to the Investment Committee to ensure the best approach is taken to financing a Renewable Energy project.
Responsibilities of a Lead Financial Analyst:
- Construct and maintain financial models and provide guidance to financial analysis on potential project investments/acquisitions within the Renewable Energy space.
- Support project evaluation by working with external and internal stakeholders
- Provide financial inputs to the Investment Case presentations
- Provide debt and equity requirements in support of quarterly and yearly forecasts
Requirements of a Lead Financial Analyst:
- Min. 8-12 years of experience in Corporate or Investment Banking, M&A, Private Equity, Project Finance, Acquisition Finance, Debt Financing, Infrastructure Investment Advisory, or other relavant fields.
- Strong understanding of Real Assets Investing (Infrastructure, Renewable Energy).
- Ability to construct financial models from scratch.
If you are interested, apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)