Senior Consulting Actuary - Medicare
Company Summary: One of the worlds largest and top performing actuarial consulting firms is looking to hire a Senior Consulting Actuary into their Medicare Actuarial team. This position provides excellent opportunities for professional development and advancement. While in this role, the Senior Consulting Actuary will be responsible for leading a number of different projects focused around Medicare and Medicare Bid development.
The Actuary will be responsible for:
- Managing and training actuarial students
- Liaising with the firms' top clients on new project initiatives
- Answering technical actuarial questions around Medicare
- Managing and expanding existing client relationships
The Actuary should have the following qualifications:
- FSA Designation
- 5+ years of actuarial experience within the healthcare space (Medicare Preferred)
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Leadership or management experience
Benefits of this position
- The role has outstanding career growth
- Excellent benefits
If you are interested in the actuary role, then please don't wait to apply.