Our client, one of the world's largest multi-manager investment platform with over USD$40Bn of AUM are searching for a Market Data Engineer to join their Hong Kong office. With over 30 years of track record, and large presence internationally, they are a multi-strategy hedge fund offering alternative asset management.
The Market Data Engineer will be responsible for the following...
- Support their co-location based low latency environment
- Speak directly with different parties e.g. PM's, traders, IT groups, external parties, vendors
- Ensure system stability, by monitoring, enhancing and developing monitoring systems
- Drive efficiency through automation, monitoring and documentation
The Market Data Engineer should have the following requirements...
- Knowledge of network protocols and operating systems
- Experience with maintaining market data feed handlers, Reuters, Bloomberg and data models etc.
- Coding or scripting knowledge/experience in C++ a plus.
- Good compensation/bonus
- International office and team
IF this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please feel free to reach out to find out more information!