Title: Managing Director - Merchant Banking
Location: New York, NY
Our client, a prestigious global merchant bank is looking for a top-rated Managing Director within their respective coverage area to join their firm in New York City. If you are a proven senior level Investment Banker or Private Equity professional who is looking to play an integral role with a leading Merchant Bank, this is the opportunity for you.
The role will involve the following:
- Cultivating new and existing relationships while managing their deal pipeline
- Mentoring junior members of the firm/deal team
- Represent the firm at industry events across the U.S.
- Play a key leadership role in all aspects of each transaction
- 10+ years of Investment Banking or Private Equity experience with a bulge bracket, independent investment/merchant bank, or Private Equity firm is strongly preferred
- Proven ability to originate new business
- Best-in-class track record as an MD within their respective coverage area
- Excellent interpersonal skill set
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and team-oriented environment
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Math, or Economics or an advanced degree such as an MBA
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Microsoft Office, Word, & Powerpoint
If you're a proven Investment Banking or Private Equity professional who is interested in leveraging your expertise with a leading merchant bank please click the link to apply - our team is looking forward to speaking with you.
Salary Range: $200,000 - $300,000 + % of revenue