Our client, a European Mid-market investment bank, is looking for a VP in M&A to join their team in Paris. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. As a VP in M&A, you will be responsible for driving the execution of M&A deals and developing relationships with clients.
* Develop and maintain relationships with clients
* Work closely with the M&A team to develop pitch books and presentations
* Lead the execution of M&A deals
* Manage the deal process from start to finish
* Provide guidance and support to junior team members
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* 6-9 years of experience in M&A
* Experience in Investment Banking
* Fluent in French and English
If you are passionate about M&A and want to work in a dynamic environment with excellent deal flow and high exposure, we would love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.