My Client, an International Investment bank, is looking for an Associate and a VP to join their firm's Investment Banking Natural Resources M&A division to assist in the firm's continued growth. If you are a senior Investment Banking/Corporate Finance professional looking to join an entrepreneurial environment that has a passion for growing companies in the Oil & Gas or Metals and Mining space, this would be a great opportunity for you!
- Playing key leadership roles in the transaction execution process.
- Initiating new client relationships and expanding a business franchise within a designated industry/product sector.
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise.
- Preparing and delivering presentations.
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses.
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process.
- Taking responsibility for deal execution of industry-specific transactions.
- 4-8 years of experience in a top-tier investment bank.
- Sector-specific experience in Oil & Gas, Metals and Mining or Natural Resources.
- Preferably with a background in M&A advisory, or a track record in Structured Debt, Project Finance, Capital Markets, Financial Markets and Structured Trade transactions.
- Someone interested and motivated to leverage their experience to move to origination.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
If you are an Associate or VP with a background in the Oil & Gas, Energy or Metals sector that is looking for an exciting new opportunity in M&A origination, please apply!