About the Company:
A renowned International small-midcap Investment-Boutique in Hamburg is currently looking to expand their team on the Analyst and Associate Level. Due to a strong Dealflow, they are growing rapidly and expand their Team continuously. The company is noted for an emphasis on a harmonious, driven and entrepreneurial environment within the firm while providing exposure to origination and execution related responsibilities.
- Assist with the execution of transactions, including M&A and Corporate Finance analysis
- Manage key project deliverables in line with senior management direction
- Manage due diligence processes
- Develop financial models and valuation analysis for small & mid-cap corporates
- Draft transaction documentation and external client presentations
- Assist in client development initiatives
Key skills and abilities:
- First experience in M&A through internships in M&A, corporate finance or related experience that can demonstrate strong execution support capabilities
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
- Bachelor/Master Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
Please reach out for further information and send your CV.