I am working with a Global Investment Banking specialising in Infrastructure services, is looking to hire an Analyst to join their team in London to assist in the firm's continued growth.
If you are an Analyst 2/3 level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
Candidates with a background in M&A transactions will be considered, ideally from a reputable bank.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions
- Supporting the transaction processes from beginning to end
- Cross-border deals with international teams
- Performing extensive valuation and pricing analyses.
- Assisting in all steps of the transaction process.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- At least 2 years of M&A Banking experience from an elite Investment Bank or Boutique.
- Demonstrable experience and interest in the Infrastructure space is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in continuing a career in Investment Banking, please apply!