An Energy Trading Business is currently seeking an experienced LNG Market Analyst to join their growing team. You will sit within the commercial team, working alongside the traders and originators on their LNG activities in the region.
- Responsible for gathering intelligence and conducting extensive research and analysis, with a focus on daily/short-term markets, on global trends and outlook in LNG and related markets ("Market Analysis")
- Provide the Market Analysis through reports, presentations and briefings to the regional group and management
- Work closely with the commercial teams to serve as a point of contact for gathering market intelligence, and provide appropriate Market Analysis for the development and implementation of procurement/sales strategies and marketing plans
- Seek and deliver continuous improvement and innovation in analytical approaches and methodologies
- Build and maintain relationships with market participants to develop market intelligence
- Support for designing and developing the LNG trade optimization model/system
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 3-5 years of experience in macro-economic analysis, energy trading industry and/or fundamental analysis of LNG market.
- Deep understanding of the global energy markets (LNG, Crude, Products, Gas, Coal, Carbon, Power and renewables in Asia Pacific and Atlantic)
- Strong written and verbal communication, influencing, and presentation skills
- Modelling skills for Fuel demand and supply forecast will be an added advantage
- Detailed, well organized with excellent time management skills
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified -