Sitting within the Strategy & Analytics department, the role will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and communicating market forecasts and analysis, that contributes towards internal global LNG/Gas outlooks and respective price views.
- Conduct market research through collection of market data, intelligence gathering, and in-depth analysis on various regional energy markets to produce regular market reports and forecasts for management, trading, shipping & origination businesses.
- Support & maintain the in-house LNG/Gas supply & demand model in response to market events and industry trends, to support commercial LNG functions including shipping opportunities.
- Support the development & maintenance of data visualization platform/tools for commercial team to conduct analysis of short- to long-term fundamental dynamics.
- Produce customized presentations for both internal & external stakeholders. Work toward becoming a subject matter expert on knowledge related to key LNG/Gas markets.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, or similar discipline.
- Knowledge of fundamental drivers for Global LNG & Gas market, LNG shipping & other energy commodities is an added advantage.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Power BI, Python, and a working capacity to use statistical software packages.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified