- Facilitates transformation projects and suggest future directions for new areas of improvement and change.
- Partner with technical peers, Service managers, Architect and project teams on technology roadmap and projects.
- Manage technical activities across Linux/Unix project deliveries throughout the organisation.
- Define the scope of technical activities and ensure that they are in line with all regulatory requirements.
- Ideally someone with 8 years of experience in managing Linux/Unix environment - with experience in Banks
- In-depth understanding of infrastructure software technologies
- Hands-on and technically strong with emerging infrastructure technologies
- Strong communication and written ability, with excellent stakeholder management skills
- A keen eye for detail with strong business acumen
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)