Our client is a leading European Bank who have a position available based in Amsterdam to help develop their Euro Swaps Market Making book . The individual will have strong technical knowledge of Linear Interest Rates Derivatives.
- Servicing Sales and Clients with Pricing and other Ad-Hoc needs.
- Manage Market Risk, by analysis of Trading books and adjusting positions accordingly.
- Market Making IR Swaps.
- Idea Generation to develop Trading ideas within the Swaps space.
- Lead the strategic direction of the desk.
- Support Quants in order to improve desk functioning.
- Automization development, for Sales-Trading workflow.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a large book within Interest Rates Derivatives, ideally within Euro Swaps.
- Additional knowledge/experiences in FX Forwards, XCCY and STIR Trading is an added benefit.
- Highly analytical with coding experience.
- Strong track record in helping to build a business.
- Business proficient English is essential.
If you are interested in the mandate of Director - Interest Rates Swaps Trader, please apply within, or email for more info.