Do you strive to make our world a better place?
Does being a part of an organization that transforms the industrial revolution sounds like a match made in heaven?
Then you are the one we are looking for.
is an international company,leader in their field, which operates in more than 40 countries and creates environmentally sustainable solutions for the manufacturing and industrial sector.
As their Legal Counsel
- You will conduct independent analysis, evaluation and negotiation of project contracts, including support with purchases with particular attention to the protection of operational risks in close cooperation with the departments
- Provide cross-process and cross-organizational support for complex and international projects
- Drafting and negotiating contracts with customers, cooperation partners, subcontractors and suppliers
- Monitoring compliance with commercial and contractual conditions
You bring along
- Law Degree or equivalent
- Experience in German and International Contract law
- Excellent organizational and communication skills along with a proactive attitude
- Business fluency in German and English
Any questions? Drop me a call or send an email and let's make sure you won't miss on this opportunity!