One of the biggest financial institutions in the Netherlands is looking for experienced BI Experts in order to further develop a uniform reporting and business intelligence system across marketing and IT departments.
- A high-skilled, multinational team working and having fun in the office.
- Huge digitalization and data projects with an innovative tech stack.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- A stable, successful and innovative company with an excellent reputation.
- Salary up to 90,000 Euros.
- As a technology pioneer, you lead the requirements engineering and implementation of new data solutions.
- You develop, design, plan and monitor the further and new development of innovative automation functions.
- You develop use cases in Azure to develop a trigger-based communication approach for the bank's customers.
- Through higher automation and individualization, your team increases customer loyalty and customer satisfaction with you.
- You help the team to further develop the different existing CRM campaigns and reporting with SQL and the Azure data platform.
- You ensure the engagement of business partners and stakeholders during the entire implementation process.
- You are the link between the specialist departments (mainly commercial data, marketing and credit risk data) and IT in terms of analysis, recording, reporting, prioritization and implementation of data requirements.
- Completed degree in computer science or comparable.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the data area as a BI Developer, Data Warehouse Developer, BI Analyst, Data Analyst, Data Engineer, IT Consultant, Data Product Owner.
- Experience within requirements engineering.
- Fluent in SQL.
- Extraordinary communication skills.
- Knowledge of any of the following is a plus: Tableau, Azure Data Suite, Splunk, Selligent, SAS, Power BI, Erwin, Python, PySpark, Informatica, Exasol.
- Ideally experience within corporate, multinational companies within financial services.
- Business Fluent in English. Dutch or German is a plus.
If you are interested in the role, please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking around at this point, but are interested in job opportunities, please do not hesitate to contact