A large well known financial services group with $350bn+ AUM is looking for a Jr. Private Credit Manager to join their growing team and assist in the manager research process for their Private Credit Fund of Funds investments.
The Jr. Private Credit Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with the Head of Portfolio Management to evaluate prospective investment opportunities, conduct due diligence and oversee the internal database
- Conduct both qualitative and quantitative analysis of investments in order to help inform portfolio management decisions
- Building both internal and external relationships to help assist in idea generation and investment performance
- Processing and oversight of fund capital calls and distributions
The Jr. Private Credit Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience in either investment banking, private credit, or other fund of funds management.
- Experience with manager selection is a plus
- Knowledge of private credit strategies
- Strong Microsoft office skills, knowledge of R/Python is ideal.