Do you want to work for one of the most successful German payment providers? You love working in IT Project Management and love it when you are rewarded after hard-work? Then joining this diverse, multinational team with digital focus based in Hamburg would be the next perfect step in your ambitious career.
- A high skilled, multinational team working and having fun in the heart of Hamburg.
- An interesting, yet challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Flexible working hours and 2-3 days working from home.
- 30 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Salary package between €60,000 - €75,000 depending on experience.
- Incredibly flat hierarchies.
- You take over project management tasks with regards to further development and expansion of applications.
- You are the contact person for internal and external users as well as stakeholders.
- You maintain and ensure all project related deliveries to the highest standard.
- You will be working closely with your team to develop IT solutions to digitalize the business' different systems, products and services.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or related technical field.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the field of managing the development of IT applications, i.e. IT Project Manager, IT Consultant, IT Business Analyst, IT Product Owner.
- Good knowhow in delivering IT projects.
- You have experience in using Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Office applications, Agile and ideally UML and BPMN.
- You speak fluent English (C1).
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail, please feel free to apply with your CV and reach out