Selby Jennings is partnered with a quantitatively driven Investment Management firm that has monopolized a niche business model within finance. This firm is seeking an IT Project Manager who will be responsible for managing all IT-related projects within the firm. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience within a financial institution.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor progress related to IT projects
- Develop detailed project plans
- Follow Release and Change Management SDLC processes
- 8+ years of experience
- Proven ability to lead projects and ensure that goals and commitments are met
- Expert knowledge of Agile and traditional project management principles and practices
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Visio, Microsoft Office, and Agile Project Management tools