We are working alongside our client, a major international bank based in Luxembourg, in their search for an IT Audit Senior Manager with an experience within financial services with focus on information and technology risks and compliance. The role involves working alongside an expanding team and performing relevant audit engagements according to mandates.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
- Perform end to end audits for the information and technology risk business line
- Provide the audit work plan, selection of appropriate audit tests, identification of key controls
- Perform and document audit services such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing
- Communicate Audit findings to main business stakeholders both internal and external
- Implement and develop the strategy and calendar for creating and enhancing internal auditing procedures
- 7+ years of IT Audit experience
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of audit processes in a banking/financial services environment and IT Audit
- Ideally also possess the CISA qualification
- Experienced building and maintaining internal relationships with senior stakeholders
As an IT Audit Senior Manager you can expect:
- Career progression and the chance to grow and develop internally
- To have close contact with an experienced Board of Directors
- A competitive salary and variable bonus structure
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and remote working
Our client is a major international bank who conducts business across 17 countries and undergoing a rapid period of expansion, providing the opportunity to be a part of the team within a successful business in a growing sector.
To apply for the IT Audit Senior Manager role with our client, please contact Iuliia Vagapova, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at or on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!