A leading global investment bank is looking for you to be it's next VP, Audit covering it's Consumer Engineering business. This is a senior level role as this role will sit right below the Managing Director. In this role, you will report and communicate on the firms governance, risk management, and controls that mitigate current and emerging risks. If you're looking to take your career to the next level with a well respected organization, apply now!
In the VP Audit - Consumer Engineering role, you will be responsible for:
- Analyze control design within the context of IT controls and its impact on the business.
- Assess technology processes and controls, design and execute tests, and validate system control features.
- Review and vet audit observations.
- Track and record remediation of identified risks.
The VP Audit - Consumer Engineering should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Systems, Technology, or a similar field.
- At least 6 years of experience in technology audit, particularly in online banking and consumer lending products.
- Proficient in technology audit skills, including system architecture, databases, operating systems, cloud architecture, security controls, and security in the software development lifecycle.
- Certifications like CISA/CISSP preferred.
- Familiarity with data analytics tools and techniques.
If what is listed above matches the ideal next step in your career, don't wait to apply!