One of Switzerland's largest and most influential insurance groups is currently offering the chance to join their expanding IT Audit team in Zürich at several different levels. The role would involve leading IT Audit teams on a variety of different projects for the client's major customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
The IT Audit Manager will:
- Be directly involved in the implementation of IT audits both in the planning and reporting stages
- Participate in projects focusing on application controls and IT security, predominantly involving systems tests, IT governance and process investigations
- Help to identify weaknesses in IT risk management and risk control as well as developing clear and practical recommendations through audit reports
- Also take responsibility for maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders in the context of advisory services and annual/ongoing risk assessments, including the use and expansion of data analytics
- Have completed a relevant degree, i.e. in IT or computer science
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience as an IT Auditor in either an internal or external role or in IT risk management
- Be a committed and assertive team member with pronounced social and analytical skills
- Ideally have relevant qualifications such as CISA, CISSP or CISM
- Have advanced communication skills in German and English (both spoken and written), French is also preferable
Our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing global financial institutions, and its commercial bank within the DACH region has a very strong international reputation.
To apply for the IT Audit Manager role with our client, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!