One of the world's leading commercial banks is currently offering a chance to join their expanding IT Audit team in Düsseldorf at several different levels. The role would involve leading IT Audit teams on a variety of different projects for the bank's major customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment with an industry-leading employer.
The IT Audit Manager will:
· Be directly involved in the implementation of IT audits both in the planning and testing stages
· Participate in working on developing IT exams in small teams
· Support and review the creation and implementation of ongoing projects
· Also take responsibility for integrated specialist and IT exams throughout different areas of the bank
· Provide advice relating to audits to various departments on topics including process optimization, IT and data security and IT risk management
As IT Audit Manager you can expect:
· A very strong and welcoming corporate culture, where 'team fit' is not just a buzzword
· The opportunity to work alongside and learn from a number of highly-qualified specialists on cutting-edge technology and methodology, shaping what banking audit should look like for the whole industry
· Work-life balance in the sense of flexible working, both in terms of time and place
· An understanding of the importance of career progression as well as personal development
· A wide variety of additional benefits, from entertainment discounts and health benefits to childcare incentives
· Have completed a relevant degree, i.e. in IT or a related subject
· Have several years of professional experience as an IT Auditor, ideally most recently in a managerial role
· Also possess practical IT experience - experience in financial services is an advantage but not required
· Ideally have relevant qualifications such as CISA or CISM
· Have advanced communication skills in German and English (both spoken and written)
Our client is one of the largest and fastest-growing global financial institutions, and its commercial bank within the DACH region has a very strong international reputation.
To apply for the IT Audit Manager role with our client, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!