A growing NYC-based distressed debt hedge fund seeks an investor relations and business associate to join a lean client team.
- Prepare and update marketing collateral, including pitchbooks, investor letters, and client presentations
- Prepare client reports, letters, data requests, DDQ's, and RFP's
- Liaise with clients to schedule meetings or roadshows and manage follow-ups
- Assist with ad-hoc projects
- 2-4 years of prior experience in investor relations at another alternative investment manager
- Credit experience preferred
This is an urgent hire with a leading firm, so if you meet the requirements, please apply today!