- Source primary and off-market deals for equity and credit opportunities in New Economy, Technology, Consumer, and Real Estate across Asia Pacific, with a strong focus on Greater China, Singapore, Japan, Australia, and selectively SEA.
- Structure deals and source financing if required.
- Prepare fund documents such as PPM, LPA, IMA, and SP setup and recruit LPs.
- Sell-down or syndicate co-investors for larger-sized deals.
- Take investment opportunity through internal approval processes, including overseeing the drafting of IC Memo and working closely with the Risk team and senior management.
- Oversee financial analysis, due diligence, sign-to-close activities, and asset and position post-close management.
- Bachelor/Master degree from Top Tier university
- Strong relevant working experience
- Solid experience in managing buyout funds is a must
- Strong sense of market direction and trend ahead of the general market
- Strong data mining, modelling skill and accounting knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management and multi-tasking ability, and flexible to deadlines