Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a leading middle-market investment bank that is growing rapidly. As they have continued to close deals this year, they have assessed additional industries to expand their business coverage. This investment bank is looking for an experienced Investment Banking Analyst to assist with their deal flow during this exciting growth period.
Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing support to senior bankers in deal execution
- Execution of sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A and capital raises across multiple sectors
- Conducting detailed industry, market and company-specific research
- Creating all pitch and presentation materials and presenting materials to senior bankers
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
Investment Banking Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 years of full-time experience working in investment banking.
- Series 63 & 79 licensing preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Analyst role, then please don't wait to apply.