- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of subsectors
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects.
- Must have direct investment banking experience or M&A related experience. M&A Corporate Lawyers from a strong brand may also be considered
- FIG specific sector experience is required
- Post off-cycle FIG interns with FIG experience will be considered
- Analyst 3 may be too senior as the client does not want to set expectations of Associate promotion after 1 full year
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in a career in FIG M&A, apply now!