My Client, a multinational banking and financial services company is seeking to hire an Associate for its London-based Investment Banking team. The role will be part of their M&A group, covering the Power, Utilities and Infrastructure sectors. If you are an Associate level candidate coming from a strong financial analysis background with strong PUI sector experience, this is a wonderful opportunity for you!
- Supporting senior members in both the general M&A and Industry teams in the PUI sectors.
- Will develop detailed industry materials for multiple subsectors
- Exposure to the investment banking advisory business
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Build detailed financial models
- Opportunity to gain significant sector-specific expertise on cross-border deals.
- Opportunity to train analysts and interns
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team that would suit candidates looking for significant exposure to complex cross-border transactions!
- 3-6 years of M&A experience in the Power, Infrastructure or Utility space.
- Must have end-to-end transaction execution experience preferably in financing and M&A.
- Public market M&A experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task effectively
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Team player and a self-starter
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to coach more junior colleagues
- Be able to work in small groups and be independent
If you fit the above requirements and are interested in continuing a career in M&A please apply!