Title: Investment Banking Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with a Leading Upper Middle Market Investment Bank that provides financial strategy, consulting, and M&A services to mid-market private shareholders within the Industrials sector. They're looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their team in Charlotte, NC.
Investment Banking Associate:
- Conduct financial and strategic analysis across companies, including financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and other key stakeholders
- Work closely with senior bankers to manage transaction processes and timelines
- Prepare marketing materials and presentations for clients and investors
- Participate in due diligence and negotiation processes
- Manage junior team members, including analysts and interns
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Investment Banking.
- MBA or Bachelor's in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Experience with strategic planning, and business development
- Strong understanding of financial analytics and skills
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.