Title: Investment Banking Associate
Summary: A middle market investment banking and advisory firm based in Miami, FL. The firm serves as a trusted adviser to industry leaders and education providers in the early education industry. The founders have completed over $5 billion of transactions across industries such as media, health care, education, real estate, and others; and more specifically, over $750 million in the early education sector.
The Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for
* Perform valuation analysis and financial modeling for prospective and live transactions
* Assist in the development and production of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
* Serve as lead role in providing financial, business and market analysis with a special emphasis on reformatting financial statements and bench marking key performance metrics
* Minimum of three years of investment banking experience
* Strong quantitative and analytic skills including
* Significant M&A transaction experience
* Strong confidence in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint capabilities;
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred.
If you are interested in an Investment Banking Associate role, please don't wait to apply!