We are partnered with a leading investment banking firm dedicated to serving companies working within the built environment in the Southeast. Their investment banking team has guided businesses in engineering and construction, building products and materials, power and energy, infrastructure with exposure to over 750 transactions.
Our client is looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their team that is responsible for developing industry knowledge and training an M&A skill-set. As an Associate, you would play a key role in each transaction - developing materials, creating financial analysis, and interacting with clients on a daily basis. This role is great for someone who is looking to gain extensive M&A exposure through involvement in every aspect of deal execution.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Conducting industry, market and company-specific research
- Performing financial analysis, valuation and financial modeling and driving processes
- Participating in and client-engagement meetings and maintaining client relationships
- Developing transaction marketing materials, including pitch books, teasers, confidential information memorandums and management presentations
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, including the preparation and management of virtual data rooms and the coordination of client and third-party due diligence
- Willing to travel 10-15% of time
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or STEM major strongly preferred;MBA from a top-tier college or university is a plus
- If no MBA, 2+ years of investment banking, private equity, corporate development or similar transaction experience is required;
- Solid quantitative and analytic skills, including financial modeling and analysis
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role then please don't wait to apply.
If you would like to reach out directly, please send your updated resume